2020 Election Dates (Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm):
- Spring Primary – February 28, 2020
- Spring Election 7 Presidential Preference Primary – April 7, 2020
- Special Election for Congressional Rep Dist 7 – May 12, 2020
- Partisan Primary – August 11, 2020
- General Election – November 3, 2020
Please click on the News & Notices page to find notices pertaining to upcoming elections.
Location of Polling Place: The Rice Lake Town Hall, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.
Polling Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
New Voter Registration Information – Please click here for details.
Please visit myvote.wi.gov t0 register to vote, update your voter registration, to request an absentee ballot, or to check the status of your absentee ballot.
Voter Registration Deadlines – (Proof of Residence is required as listed here)
- By Mail – must be postmarked by October 14. Print and complete this form and mail to: Town of Rice Lake, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868
- Online – go to myvote.wi.gov by October 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- In Person at the Clerk’s Office – by October 30 at 5 p.m.
- At the Polls on Election Day (November 3, 2020) – at the Town Hall
Absentee Voting Dates and Deadlines:
- By Mail – October 29 at 5 p.m. for regular and overseas voters and October 30 at 5 p.m. for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty). Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov. Ballots can be returned in-person to the clerk’s office, or drop it off in the official ballot drop box on the west side of the Town Hall, or returned by mail (postage is prepaid). Ballots must be received by 8:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020.
- In-Person – October 20 thru October 30 (weekdays from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm – except of October 30th which will end at 5:00 pm). October 30th is the last possible day to vote an in-person absentee ballot in the clerk’s office and voting will end at 5:00 pm.
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- Wisconsin Election Commission Web site: http://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC – All Forms Page: http://elections.wi.gov/forms
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (2020-06)-Fillable_0
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121s Application for Absentee Ballot – Spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: el_121h_application_for_absentee_ballot_hmong_rev_14412
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: El-131 Voter Registration App_Fillable- (REV 2020-06)_0
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: EL-131 Voter Registration App – Spanish (REV 2020-02)
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: el_131_voter_registration_app_hmong_fillable_rev__16176