2020 Election Dates (Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm):
- Spring Primary – February 28, 2020
- Spring Election 7 Presidential Preference Primary – April 7, 2020
- Special Election for Congressional Rep Dist 7 – May 12, 2020
- Partisan Primary – August 11, 2020
- General Election – November 3, 2020
Please click on the News & Notices page to find notices pertaining to upcoming elections.
Location of Polling Place: The Rice Lake Town Hall, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.
Polling Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
New Voter Registration Information:
- You must be a U. S. citizen, a Wisconsin resident for at least 10 consecutive days, and be 18 years old on or before Election Day.
- If you have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver’s license or Wisconsin DOT issued identification card, this license or identification number must be provided on the Voter Registration Application.
- If you do not have a current Wisconsin Drivers License or Wisconsin DOT issued identification card you may use the last four digits of your social security number on your Voter Registration Application.
Voting and Election Information
To determine if your registration is current and/or to register to vote, or to request an absentee ballot or check the status of your absentee ballot, please visit: myvote.wi.gov
Photo ID is required, both for absentee voting and for voting on election day. For more information on this and other election issues, please click on the following links:
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- Wisconsin Election Commission Web site: http://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC – All Forms Page: http://elections.wi.gov/forms
WEC-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
WEC-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable