REAL ESTATE TAXES are payable in two installments:
- 1st Installment is due on or before January 31 of each year and is payable to the Town of Rice Lake, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.NO RECEIPTS WILL BE SENT UNLESS A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE IS PROVIDED.
- 2nd installment is due by July 31 of each year and must be paid to the Barron County Treasurer, 335 E. Monroe Ave., Rm 2412, Barron, WI 54812.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES are due in full by January 31 of each year and must be paid to the Town of Rice Lake.
The Town of Rice Lake accepts all tax payments through January 31 of each year by means of the following:
- By mail with check made payable to the Town of Rice Lake and mailed to 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.NO RECEIPTS WILL BE SENT UNLESS A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE IS PROVIDED!
- In person at the Town Hall, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake during the following collection hours:
- Tuesdays through Fridays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
By debit card (VISA Only – a $3.95 fee applies) or credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express – a 2.39% fee applies), or ACH Direct Debit from a checking or savings account (a $1.50 fee applies). For payment purposes, your account number is your parcel number listed on your tax bill.
Payments can be made either in person at the Town Hall during tax collection hours, by phone at 1-877-798-2040, or by clicking on the following link:
If you need to look up tax amounts or payment details, please click on the following link which will bring you to the Barron County website which maintains tax data for all of Barron County: Barron County Tax Data Online