“No Fee Permit” for Farmers and Agricultural Businesses?

Effective January 1, 2015, Wisconsin Act 377 requires a “No Fee Permit” to be obtained for Implements of Husbandry and Ag Commercial Motor Vehicles that exceed weight limit restrictions.

A letter explaining this law in more detail is available here:   IoH and Ag CMV Guide Letter 2

To obtain an application for a “No Fee Permit”, please click on the “Forms and Permits” tab on the left.

Applications should be mailed to:  Town of Rice Lake, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.