What do i need permits for?

Permits are required for burning, construction, driveways, and utility excavation. Please contact the following individual(s):

Burning Permits – contact the Town Chairman or any Board Supervisor.

Building Permits – contact the Building Inspector

Driveway Permit Applications – contact Chairman, or Clerk/Treasurer’s office

Short Term Rental Property Application – contact Clerk/Treasurer’s office

Utility Excavation Permits – contact Clerk/Treasurer’s office